»Paint in the Hut Guest policy
All Registered guest are expected to abide by Paint in the Hut policies. By registering for our classes, guests consent to abiding by our cancellation policy, and agree to have their photograph taken during class. Paint in the Hut may use class photos on its website, social media and promotional materials. Guest who have special needs regarding use of their image must contact PIH via email prior to attending their scheduled class.
Paint in the Hut is not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen items belonging to guest.
Guest are not permitted to intentionally put paint on themselves or other guests. Excessive rowdiness may result in the guest having their materials removed and being asked to leave.
- » Do you have aprons? Yes
- » Do you have openers, cups, ice, plates, utensils? Yes
- » Can I bring what I like to eat and drink? Wine & beer only, no spirits. Food – YES!
- » I've never painted, is that a problem? Not at all! 99% of our customers have never painted!
- » Will my painting be dry to take home? Absolutely!
- » Is the studio wheelchair accessible? YES.
- » Can I sit with my friends who signed up? Yes, your seats will be reserved!
- » What is your Cancellation Policy? All refund/cancellation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full Refund-If you notify us at least 48 Hours prior to the event start time. Transfer to any public session with less than 48 hours notice of event start time. Individuals who do not come to their registered session with no advance notice will not receive a refund.
- Can I bring a friend, child, or family member? Sure! We allow kids ages 12 and up to participate in our public sessions. Any guest aged 17 or younger must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone present in the studio during the painting session must be registered and pay for a seat.
Paint in the Hut is not just about a painting, it's a creative energy, social setting, and vibe!